The Game is useable

The game is now in useable form.  Its not completely finished, but 98% of the features are in and I’m collecting data with it. After a long wait and much anticipation on my part (this might not have worked!), the data are very very nice.  The first set of conditioning parameters I tested worked very well with surprisingly clear learning curves, a bit of timing, and detectable context conditioning.  Considering that I found these without any parameter tweaking, I’m feeling very hopeful that the game is going to be an extremely robust method.   I’ll have the other 2% of the features in soon.  I need two more models for my last two "contexts" & I’ll have a video up of the final product and maybe a graph or two of data.   The final video will make it clear what the game is intended to do and how it does it.

TutStation

Advertisements
This entry was posted in The Learning Game. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s